- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup salsa macha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
Preheat the oven and prepare the salmon:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
- Pat the salmon fillets dry with a paper towel and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
Prepare the salsa macha and honey glaze:
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa macha, honey, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Stir well to mix all the ingredients together.
Coat the salmon with the glaze:
- Using a spoon or a brush, generously coat the top side of each salmon fillet with the salsa macha and honey glaze. Make sure the salmon is evenly covered.
Roast the salmon:
- Place the baking sheet with the glazed salmon fillets into the preheated oven.
- Roast for about 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked to your desired level of doneness. The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Garnish and serve:
- Once the salmon is cooked, remove it from the oven.
- Sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro over the top for added freshness and aroma.
- Serve the roasted salmon hot, accompanied by your favorite side dishes such as roasted vegetables, rice, or a fresh salad.